Pet Odor & Stain Removal
Rid Your Home of Pet Stains & Odors Fast
- Wolverine Professional Carpet and Furniture Cleaning cleans and restores the appearance of your carpeting and furniture without the use of harsh or destructive cleaning chemicals
- When cleaning carpets and upholstery, we pre-treat and spot to remove difficult stains
- Pet urine odors and pet stains are all safely removed
- Protective treatments including Fiber ProTector and 3M Scotchgard™ keep your furniture and carpets looking great
For many families, their pets are a vital part of their family unit. Just like other family members, we normally don’t get rid of them when they have “accidents.” And while pets can and do provide a variety of benefits within households, their “accidents” can also create challenges.
Pet urine on carpets, rugs, upholstery, or leather can do much more than cause unpleasant odor.
Facts You Need to Know About Pet Urine in Your Carpeting!
- Urine deposited on carpet does not stay on the surface. It also penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowledge, pets will urinate repeatedly in the same general location, causing significant contamination and damage.
- Urine odors can emanate from the subfloor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strips, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
- As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. In fact, these urine crystals are frequently re-activated by moisture. Have you noticed that urine odors become more noticeable as humidity increases? Similarly, the moisture of any cleaning process may cause the urine odor to become more pronounced.
- Urine can also cause permanent color damage, either from adding color by dying the carpet fibers or removing color by releasing carpet dyes.
“This is the second time I’ve used your company―once for rug cleaning and then to clean a sofa. Both experiences were excellent. More companies should have customer service like yours.”
Resident of Newport Rd, Ann Arbor, MI
“My cleaning tech was very professional as always and that is why I keep coming back.”
Resident of Ormond Drive, Belleville MI
CALL US TODAY!
Saturday & Sunday: Closed